New services for inhabitants
Services for mobile cities
My whish list:
• As buses approach lights, they turn green, traffic flows become more fluid and transport times are reduced.
• Automatic bollards are remotely controlled in real time based on the needs of emergency services or events in the city.
• Drivers of electric vehicles are guided towards suitable charge points... making their lives easier.
• Available parking spaces are detected and geolocated, reducing driving time and pollution.
• Different modes of transport are proposed to users, who can select the ideal route on their smartphones.
• Geolocation technology constantly tracks emergency services vehicles, enabling them to respond more quickly, increasing security and safety.
• Electronic information panels inform drivers of traffic flows (accidents, roadworks), thereby reducing congestion and pollution levels.
In mobile cities, traffic is... multi-modal, electric and more fluid!
Services to make the city more attractive and efficient
COMBINING CHARM WITH FUNCTION
Each neighbourhood can have its own identity and unique luminous ambiance. By fine-tuning colour and intensity of light, it is possible to create a city that is not only smart, but beautiful as well.
Using light, it is possible to create different identities, atmospheres and functions. You can warm up and reinvigorate neighbourhoods, highlight local businesses, safeguard
pedestrians... and either separate different districts... or bring them together!
Light invites us to explore, to know our surroundings, it reassures us, and makes us feel safer.
What if light could be responsive, or even alive? What if it could adapt to the changing needs of city life?
WE WANT LIFE THAT CAN ADAPT
• to the presence of joggers and walkers;
• to events both planned and unexpected: either to showcase a prestigious building or a city-centre event;
• to traffic diversions, to help drivers and avoid congestion;
• to areas being monitored by CCTV operators.
In the attractive city, light is a friend, attentive to everyone's needs... around the clock!
Services for a connected socially responsible city
I CAN BREATHE FREELY!
When I ride my bike, the city suggests the healthiest route based on the air quality that afternoon.
I AM SOCIALLY AWARE!
When I see a disabled person struggle because of poor access in a public space, I can inform the local authority.
I AM FREE THIS EVENING!
While out walking, I look up to see an information panel telling me of a nearby car-boot sale.
I CAN WALK THE STREETS IN SAFETY!
Roaming CCTV cameras enhance my safety on my chosen route and during my activities.
My city is connected and socially aware, listening to me, protecting me...and talking to me!
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Smart and connected cities are built in stages.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds