FRENCH MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AWARDS BOUYGUES ENERGIES & SERVICES TWO NEW PROJECTS
The two projects cover the construction of a maintenance centre for the Airbus A330 and the related rerouting of networks.
A new maintenance centre is set to be built at Istres naval air station in order to welcome the new Airbus A330 MRTT tanker aircraft provided for in the military planning law. The building will eventually house 4,000m2 of workshops and 2,500m2 of storage.
ESID (French defence infrastructure organisation) in Lyon appointed Bouygues Energies & Services to carry out the power and signal installations along with the rerouting of networks. The project will involve around 20 employees as of early 2017.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Largest waste-to-energy gasification plant in the United Kingdom
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds
- Largest energy-from-waste plant in Northern Ireland