Pierre Vanstoflegatte, CEO of the Bouygues Construction Energies & Services division
Philippe Bonnave, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Bouygues Construction, has appointed Pierre Vanstoflegatte as Chief Executive of the Energies & Services division with effect from July 1, 2020. The division comprises Bouygues Energies & Services, Kraftanlagen, Bouygues Energies & Services InTec and all their subsidiaries. He succeeds Olivier-Marie Racine, who is leaving the Group.
As Chairman of Bouygues Energies & Services, Pierre Vanstoflegatte will also be Chairman of Axione(1) and will represent Bouygues Construction in the governance structures of Kraftanlagen and Bouygues Energies & Services InTec, as well as Construction Venture, the Group’s support structure for start-ups.
He will be a member of Bouygues Construction’s Executive Committee.
The Energies & Services division is at the epicentre of today’s global challenges and is a very important growth vector for Bouygues Construction. With 21,263 employees based in over 25 countries, it provides solutions and services for public infrastructure, buildings and industry. Its involvement ranges from engineering to installation and operation in areas including energy network infrastructures, street lighting, digital networks, electrical, mechanical and thermal engineering, and facilities management. In 2019, the Energies & Services division generated revenue of €3.8 billion (28% of Group sales) and took orders of €4 billion (33% of Group orders).
Pierre Vanstoflegatte is a graduate of the Ecole Polytechnique and the Ecole des Mines de Paris. He began his career at Eiffage in 1995 and he joined Spie Batignolles two years later. In 2012, he was appointed CEO of Roux Combaluzier, the Schindler group’s French holding company, and he then moved to the IPH group as CEO for France. Pierre Vanstoflegatte served as Chief Executive of Bouygues Energies & Services from January 2019, and he was appointed Chairman in January 2020.
(1) Axione, owned by Bouygues Energies & Services and Vauban Infrastructure Partners, is a leading player in the digital development of rural and urban areas.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plant
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds