Whether from renewable or fossil sources, we deliver more than just energy. Together, we can build a sustainable future.
Tailored solutions to meet your challenges
In response to growing energy needs, we offer reliable, modular, turnkey services for power grids and for thermal, biomass, photovoltaic and waste-to-energy power plants. Together, we can make it easier to produce, transmit and distribute the energies of the future.
An Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) solution
Our turnkey service for your power transmission and distribution infrastructure spans engineering, procurement, construction and financing and can be adapted flexibly to meet your HSE and performance requirements.
Turnkey thermal power generation
Develop a reliable and long-term source of energy, anywhere in the world, including in isolated locations, with our modular thermal power plants (“plug & play” 5MWe modules).
With competitive prices and construction deadlines, they combine flexibility and performance with ease of installation and maintenance.
Sustainable, reliable and efficient power generation
- Gas, heavy or light fuel oil, dual fuel
- Cogeneration: electricity, steam, heat
- Modernisation, rehabilitation, revamping
Turnkey solar power
Find an answer to your growing energy needs by choosing photovoltaic power plants. We offer a range of cutting-edge solutions and technologies to suit all types of structures and requirements.
Reliable and renewable energy
We offer a wide range of solutions and technologies to suit your needs so that we can sustainably meet our future energy requirements. We ensure that your biomass plant will operate reliably for all raw materials, such as wood, bagasse, cocoa, cotton, palm, etc.
Reliable and renewable energy
Our solutions and technologies, adapted to your needs, provide a trouble-free solution to your plans to generate power from waste, whether solid recovered fuel, industrial or household waste.
Securing your facilities
You need to guarantee the operability and continuity of your facilities. We offer a wide range of solutions and technologies, suited to your needs, for reliable backup and emergency plants.
Our latest case studies
- Bouygues E&S partnered with SMART Impulse to help tackle our own energy consumption as well as support our clients with their carbon reduction plans through the integration of technology-driven solutions.Energy
- In agreement with Brian Pratt, Director of Capital Projects NHS, Bouygues Energies and Services (E&S) and the Royal Free London (RFL) are trialling hydrogen-powered tower lights at Barnet Hospital.Energy
- In an unprecedented context, we renovated the lighting on the main runway and taxiways. Our teams specialising in airport activity have worked with several companies.
- Piolenc, a town of 5,000 inhabitants located in the France, is home to the largest floating photovoltaic plant in Europe.
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valley
- Rural electrification project in Mozambique, powering 22,000 new homesEnergy
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherThe results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week