Turnkey services and solutions for reliable and durable digital infrastructure
Tailored solutions to meet your challenges
You are looking to create durable digital infrastructure for your city, your community or your business. From design to operation, we offer tailored services that span public initiative networks, wholesale operator services, indoor radio coverage, managed dedicated networks, installation and commissioning, and maintenance.
High-performance digital infrastructure
Optimise your region’s digital development policy and improve inhabitants’ quality of life with high-speed broadband.
A comprehensive set of telecom services
Take advantage of a catalogue of seamless services across all our public initiative networks in order to build your access solutions and services.
Your turnkey multi-operator mobile coverage infrastructure
In response to the constraints and characteristics of your uses and the spaces to cover, try a neutral, multi-operator, scalable solution.
Centralised digital networks
A private network and high-performance supervision tools to interconnect all your locations.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- Construction of new maintenance centre at Istres naval air station
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Largest waste-to-energy gasification plant in the United Kingdom
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds
- Largest energy-from-waste plant in Northern Ireland