Turnkey services and solutions for reliable and durable digital infrastructure
Tailored solutions to meet your challenges
You are looking to create durable digital infrastructure for your city, your community or your business. From design to operation, we offer tailored services that span public initiative networks, wholesale operator services, indoor radio coverage, managed dedicated networks, installation and commissioning, and maintenance.
High-performance digital infrastructure
Optimise your region’s digital development policy and improve inhabitants’ quality of life with high-speed broadband.
A comprehensive set of telecom services
Take advantage of a catalogue of seamless services across all our public initiative networks in order to build your access solutions and services.
Your turnkey multi-operator mobile coverage infrastructure
In response to the constraints and characteristics of your uses and the spaces to cover, try a neutral, multi-operator, scalable solution.
Centralised digital networks
A private network and high-performance supervision tools to interconnect all your locations.
Our latest case studies
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and RegionsFrance
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.IndustryWorld
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.IndustryWorld
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustryWorld
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.IndustryWorld
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.Cities and RegionsWorld
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Services to make the city more attractive and efficient.
- Smart and connected cities are built in stages.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds