Turnkey services and solutions for reliable and durable digital infrastructure
Tailored solutions to meet your challenges
You are looking to create durable digital infrastructure for your city, your community or your business. From design to operation, we offer tailored services that span public initiative networks, wholesale operator services, indoor radio coverage, managed dedicated networks, installation and commissioning, and maintenance.
High-performance digital infrastructure
Optimise your region’s digital development policy and improve inhabitants’ quality of life with high-speed broadband.
A comprehensive set of telecom services
Take advantage of a catalogue of seamless services across all our public initiative networks in order to build your access solutions and services.
Your turnkey multi-operator mobile coverage infrastructure
In response to the constraints and characteristics of your uses and the spaces to cover, try a neutral, multi-operator, scalable solution.
Centralised digital networks
A private network and high-performance supervision tools to interconnect all your locations.
Our latest case studies
- Construction of four solar farms to the north of Bangkok, Thailand.Energy
- Thailand increases its energy capacity by building a solar farm with an output of 12,000 MWhEnergy
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and Regions
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.Industry
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites