Users' well-being in innovative, efficient, sustainable and connected buildings.
Tailored solutions to meet your challenges
To improve working environments and energy performance in commercial buildings, our comprehensive approach includes engineering, electrical engineering, climate engineering and facility management services. Together, we design innovative, efficient, sustainable and connected buildings.
Design, build and operate
To guarantee the comfort and energy performance of your buildings, let's study all your project's phases together: requirements analysis, facility management services, infrastructure optimisation and operational performance.
360° energy performance offer
From the design phase, we contribute our skills, our expertise and our feedback. Rigorous audits, customised services and management tools such as Hypervision: bringing together the best assets to guarantee your buildings' sustainable energy performance.
Connectivity, digitalisation and telecommunication in buildings
Let's apply innovative, customised solutions to provide occupants with a connected and collaborative, modular and secure working environment.
For sustainable energy performance
Would you like to have a healthier environment, pleasanter working conditions for your employees and make savings on your energy bills?
Improve your infrastructure with our Climate Engineering solutions.
Teams in close geographical proximity throughout your contract.
Quantified commitments guaranteed by contract.
NF Bâtiments tertiaires neufs (French standard for new commercial buildings), HQE, BREEAM International new Construction 2016, ISSEO charter, WELL Building Standard.
Optimised waste management, selective sorting of inert waste, ordinary industrial waste, special industrial waste, metal and packaging and carbon footprint.
Our latest case studies
- We work in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard Facilities Management, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.Buildings
- 25 images per second CCTV video for increased security at Stade de FranceBuildings
- Operation of all technical and infrastructure FM for Switzerland’s largest shopping centre.Buildings
- Transformation and renovation of Paris-Bercy sports stadium into a more spacious and modular venue.Buildings
- Construction of a National Control Centre in DjiboutiBuildings
- A 27-MW turnkey thermal power plant in Saint MartinBuildings
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- After one year of work, the connected control centre at the heart of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region