Users' well-being in innovative, efficient, sustainable and connected buildings.
Tailored solutions to meet your challenges
To improve working environments and energy performance in commercial buildings, our comprehensive approach includes engineering, electrical engineering, climate engineering and facility management services. Together, we design innovative, efficient, sustainable and connected buildings.
Design, build and operate
To guarantee the comfort and energy performance of your buildings, let's study all your project's phases together: requirements analysis, facility management services, infrastructure optimisation and operational performance.
360° energy performance offer
From the design phase, we contribute our skills, our expertise and our feedback. Rigorous audits, customised services and management tools such as Hypervision: bringing together the best assets to guarantee your buildings' sustainable energy performance.
Connectivity, digitalisation and telecommunication in buildings
Let's apply innovative, customised solutions to provide occupants with a connected and collaborative, modular and secure working environment.
For sustainable energy performance
Would you like to have a healthier environment, pleasanter working conditions for your employees and make savings on your energy bills?
Improve your infrastructure with our Climate Engineering solutions.
Teams in close geographical proximity throughout your contract.
Quantified commitments guaranteed by contract.
NF Bâtiments tertiaires neufs (French standard for new commercial buildings), HQE, BREEAM International new Construction 2016, ISSEO charter, WELL Building Standard.
Optimised waste management, selective sorting of inert waste, ordinary industrial waste, special industrial waste, metal and packaging and carbon footprint.
Our latest case studies
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and RegionsFrance
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.IndustryWorld
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.IndustryWorld
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustryWorld
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.IndustryWorld
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.Cities and RegionsWorld
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Services to make the city more attractive and efficient.
- Smart and connected cities are built in stages.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds