EMERGENCY DIESEL GENERATORS
Security for your facilities
If you are looking for a reliable and efficient, turnkey backup solution, we offer tailored support for all your projects to install backup or emergency generators, contractually guaranteeing optimum efficiency, transparency and controlled costs.
An effective response
Because safety is a priority, we commit to reducing the risks to which your facilities are exposed:
- industrial risk (failure of the process)
- operational risk
- terrorism risk
- environmental risk
- nuclear risk in a post-Fukushima context
Choose a reliable partner for the safety of your facilities under construction or renovation.
Thinking up solutions together
Bouygues Energies & Services brings the experience and guarantees of a leader in major construction projects. Access fully integrated solutions with a single contact point, in four stages:
- Design : feasibility study, proposal of innovative and sustainable solutions
- Execution : creation of technical and administrative documentation, provision of equipment, logistics, execution of works and installations
- Testing and commissioning : factory test, on-site tests, compliance tests, industrial commissioning, connection to the power grid
- Operation and maintenance : support for equipment monitoring and control, skills transfer.
Benefit from tailored support and acknowledged expertise to optimise the operation and safety of your backup facilities. Drawing on our experience of managing flagship and strategic projects for international customers, our solutions guarantee:
- a specific organisation suited to industrial and nuclear projects
- management of technical, environmental and health and safety standards specific to the sphere of activity
- expert know-how to ensure choice of the best and most suitable technology
- a commitment in terms of performance (start-up time, reliability, robustness), quality, costs and deadlines
- expertise in nuclear industry requirements (qualifications)
For maximum efficiency, we offer you:
- an EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) contract: fully integrated and transparent turnkey solutions incorporating design, project management, procurement and construction, with a single contact point
- dedicated experts with specific training in the nuclear industry
Targeted support in the field
Throughout your project, our people will work with you to:
- provide you with specific project teams
- ensure the availability of backup generators
- innovate and offer you the best choice of partners and the best available technologies (BAT)
- offer tailored solutions from a totally neutral and independent standpoint
- make a positive contribution to the social and economic life of your region
- guarantee performance and compliance with deadlines
Our latest case studies
- Piolenc, a town of 5,000 inhabitants located in the France, is home to the largest floating photovoltaic plant in Europe.
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valley
- Rural electrification project in Mozambique, powering 22,000 new homesEnergy
- 90kV high voltage double-circuit transmission line running between LONGONI and KAWENI delivered in MayotteEnergy
- 150km of electricity networks created to improve access to electricity in rural areas in Mali.Energy
- Two 225kV extra high voltage overhead power lines to be built between Argentière and Serre Ponçon and between Grisolles and Pralong
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region