Cities and regions
Customised solutions for a sustainable, secure and connected town or city
Tailored solutions to meet your challenges
With accessible, effective and sustainable solutions, we bring more and more services to inhabitants: electric transport, public lighting, security, internet access, real-time information, etc. Together, let's become the leaders of positive change for smart towns and cities.
A connected, economical and smart city!
Let's think about and roll out modernised, reliable and innovative city services: connected public services that are managed better, smart services that are useful in inhabitants' daily lives, SMEs and start-ups in the region stimulated to develop new offerings.
Turnkey electric transport with ALIZÉ
Experience electric transport with total peace of mind with Alizé, the electric vehicle charging station network.
Tap your badge, plug in and charge!
Discover our customised solutions to link public lighting and energy performance:
- Diagnosis of your infrastructure
- Lighting plan adapted to your town or city
- Reduced energy consumption
A comprehensive offering for flexible and innovative security
Improve the living environment and reduce inhabitants' feeling of lack of safety, with video surveillance infrastructure attached to the lighting network. Discover our innovative and scalable comprehensive security offering
Let's develop a connected city for dynamic local life and well-informed citizens with:
- digital access everywhere for everyone
- innovative digital and sound services
Make town and city life easier
When the lighting network becomes digital, a whole range of innovative services becomes accessible to improve users' daily lives.
Access our multi-services offer, without additional civil engineering costs.
Our latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.Cities and RegionsWorld
- A 30% reduction in power consumption by 2020Cities and RegionsWorld
- Citybox® is now installed in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, and is helping the city meet its sustainable development objectivesCities and RegionsWorld
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- Construction of new maintenance centre at Istres naval air station
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Largest waste-to-energy gasification plant in the United Kingdom
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds
- Largest energy-from-waste plant in Northern Ireland