Whether from renewable or fossil sources, we deliver more than just energy. Together, we can build a sustainable future.
Tailored solutions to meet your challenges
In response to growing energy needs, we offer reliable, modular, turnkey services for power grids and for thermal, biomass, photovoltaic and waste-to-energy power plants. Together, we can make it easier to produce, transmit and distribute the energies of the future.
An Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) solution
Our turnkey service for your power transmission and distribution infrastructure spans engineering, procurement, construction and financing and can be adapted flexibly to meet your HSE and performance requirements.
Turnkey thermal power generation
Develop a reliable and long-term source of energy, anywhere in the world, including in isolated locations, with our modular thermal power plants (“plug & play” 5MWe modules).
With competitive prices and construction deadlines, they combine flexibility and performance with ease of installation and maintenance.
Sustainable, reliable and efficient power generation
- Gas, heavy or light fuel oil, dual fuel
- Cogeneration: electricity, steam, heat
- Modernisation, rehabilitation, revamping
Turnkey solar power
Find an answer to your growing energy needs by choosing photovoltaic power plants. We offer a range of cutting-edge solutions and technologies to suit all types of structures and requirements.
Reliable and renewable energy
We offer a wide range of solutions and technologies to suit your needs so that we can sustainably meet our future energy requirements. We ensure that your biomass plant will operate reliably for all raw materials, such as wood, bagasse, cocoa, cotton, palm, etc.
Reliable and renewable energy
Our solutions and technologies, adapted to your needs, provide a trouble-free solution to your plans to generate power from waste, whether solid recovered fuel, industrial or household waste.
Securing your facilities
You need to guarantee the operability and continuity of your facilities. We offer a wide range of solutions and technologies, suited to your needs, for reliable backup and emergency plants.
Our latest case studies
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valleyEnergy
- Rural electrification project in Mozambique, powering 22,000 new homesEnergy
- 90kV high voltage double-circuit transmission line running between LONGONI and KAWENI delivered in MayotteEnergy
- 150km of electricity networks created to improve access to electricity in rural areas in Mali.Energy
- Two 225kV extra high voltage overhead power lines to be built between Argentière and Serre Ponçon and between Grisolles and PralongEnergy
- Upgrade of Addis Ababa’s power network in Ethiopia.Energy
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- After one year of work, the connected control centre at the heart of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region