Whether from renewable or fossil sources, we deliver more than just energy. Together, we can build a sustainable future.
Tailored solutions to meet your challenges
In response to growing energy needs, we offer reliable, modular, turnkey services for power grids and for thermal, biomass, photovoltaic and waste-to-energy power plants. Together, we can make it easier to produce, transmit and distribute the energies of the future.
A unique Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) solution
Our turnkey service for your power transmission and distribution infrastructure spans engineering, procurement, construction and financing and can be adapted flexibly to meet your HSE and performance requirements.
Turnkey thermal power generation
Develop a reliable and long-term source of energy, anywhere in the world, including in isolated locations, with our modular thermal power plants (“plug & play” 5MWe modules).
With competitive prices and construction deadlines, they combine flexibility and performance with ease of installation and maintenance.
Sustainable, reliable and efficient power generation
- Gas, heavy or light fuel oil, dual fuel
- Cogeneration: electricity, steam, heat
- Modernisation, rehabilitation, revamping
Turnkey solar power
Find an answer to your growing energy needs by choosing photovoltaic power plants. We offer a range of cutting-edge solutions and technologies to suit all types of structures and requirements.
Reliable and renewable energy
We offer a wide range of solutions and technologies to suit your needs so that we can sustainably meet our future energy requirements. We ensure that your biomass plant will operate reliably for all raw materials, such as wood, bagasse, cocoa, cotton, palm, etc.
Reliable and renewable energy
Our solutions and technologies, adapted to your needs, provide a trouble-free solution to your plans to generate power from waste, whether solid recovered fuel, industrial or household waste.
Securing your facilities
You need to guarantee the operability and continuity of your facilities. We offer a wide range of solutions and technologies, suited to your needs, for reliable backup and emergency plants.
Our latest case studies
- 25 images per second CCTV video for increased security at Stade de FranceBuildingsWorld
- Facility management and positive energyBuildingsWorld
- Operation of all technical and infrastructure FM for Switzerland’s largest shopping centre.BuildingsWorld
- Transformation and renovation of Paris-Bercy sports stadium into a more spacious and modular venue.BuildingsWorld
- Construction of a National Control Centre in DjiboutiBuildingsWorld
- Engineering, construction and rehabilitation of Congo’s “energy boulevard”BuildingsWorld
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- Construction of new maintenance centre at Istres naval air station
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Largest waste-to-energy gasification plant in the United Kingdom
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds
- Largest energy-from-waste plant in Northern Ireland