Bouygues Energies & Services, a global leader in energy, digital and industrial transformation
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
Our latest case studies
- In an unprecedented context, we renovated the lighting on the main runway and taxiways. Our teams specialising in airport activity have worked with several companies.
- Piolenc, a town of 5,000 inhabitants located in the France, is home to the largest floating photovoltaic plant in Europe.
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valley