Axione becomes latest addition to INCA’s growing membership
Our affiliate Axione joins Sky, ADTRAN and Vodafone to become the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
Axione, a world leader in telecommunications infrastructure, has become the latest alternative network provider (altnet) to join the Independent Networks Cooperative Association (INCA) as it looks to expand into the UK market.
Axione, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bouygues Group with an annual turnover in excess of €32 billion, is a wholesale access operator of Fibre-to-the-Premise (FTTP) networks. Its portfolio of services includes the design, build and operation of networks and wholesale activities to small, medium and national operators.
As a member of INCA, Axione intends to utilise existing infrastructure to expand its projects across the UK and take advantage of opportunities to design, build and operate Wholesale Access Networks across the country with central and local government, local full fibre networks and private network operators.
Axione is delighted to join INCA as a Tier 1 member.
Said Jeremy Sheehan, Director of Business Development for UK & Ireland at Axione.
As we enter the UK telecommunications market as an alternative network provider, we feel that joining INCA will be imperative to our success, with INCA playing an instrumental role in the development of the altnet market while supporting the UK government in its ambition to deliver full-fibre networks for all.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds