Fairness, Inclusion and Respect Charter Launched
To commemorate the official launch of its Fairness, Inclusion and Respect Charter, the Bouygues Construction businesses in the UK came together on Tuesday 3rd March to participate in the group’s first Diversity and Inclusion Day in the UK.
Over 200 colleagues from across the UK businesses joined forces for a day of interactive discussion and participation with the purpose of generating contributions to our group diversity and inclusion strategy.
Organised by the businesses’ established Diversity Networks (including our professional women’s network Welink UK, Encompass LGBTQ+ and our Disability Network), the day included a mix of round table debates, actors’ workshops to illustrate examples of non-inclusive workplace behaviours and a keynote speech from Matthew Syed Consulting. Charlotte provided a fascinating insight into cognitive diversity and its commercial benefits. The day also saw the launch of Speak Up – a new initiative supporting and encouraging employees to recognise and report victimisation and harassment in the workplace.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us. Why? Because welcoming people from all walks of life into our businesses is the right thing to do. What’s more, companies with a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture are happier and more successful than others. I want us to be the best at what we do. Fabienne Viala, UK Country Manager
The day marked a significant milestone in engaging our teams on the positive impact diversity and inclusion can have in the workplace and the importance of fostering an inclusive culture. Bringing the event to a fitting conclusion, members of the Executive Board of all the Bouygues Construction businesses in the United Kingdom took to the stage to sign our charter, marking our commitment to this important issue.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Loxam sign a strategic partnership to speed up to the hydrogen sector
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plant
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44