Bouygues Energies & Services, a global leader in energy, digital and industrial transformation
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.
- Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The international event on urban development.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
Our latest case studies
- In an unprecedented context, we renovated the lighting on the main runway and taxiways. Our teams specialising in airport activity have worked with several companies.
- Piolenc, a town of 5,000 inhabitants located in the France, is home to the largest floating photovoltaic plant in Europe.
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valley