We join forces with Bosch France to build a connected, flexible factory
Bouygues Energies & Services and Bosch France are pooling their knowledge and expertise in developing industry 4.0. This project is a continuation of a successful Viva Technology conference, during which Olivier-Marie Racine, CEO of Bouygues Energies Services, and Heiko Carrie, President of Bosch France Benelux, signed a commercial partnership agreement.
The digital transformation is now in full force, redefining the face of French industry. The factories of tomorrow will be more digital, agile and robotic, with increasingly flexible production processes and buildings, including IoT, RFID, digitalised logistics, monitoring, optimised production management and predictive maintenance. As industry 4.0 becomes more competitive and energy-efficient, it will start to involve us humans, putting people at the very heart of the user experience - improving working conditions and safety, with more flexibility and enriched knowledge within teams.
To support industrial stakeholders as they move towards this industry 4.0, we have signed a commercial partnership. A joint approach will combine Bosch hardware and software technology solutions and consulting alongside Bouygues Energies & Services’ expertise as a designer and integrator. The partnership will be supported by our key sales accounts and network coverage. Being innovative together is the main goal, with a view to introducing new commercial initiatives to provide and develop joint solutions on targeted projects creating significant added value.
From innovative SMEs to major corporations, consultations are already underway on providing advisory services on the digital, flexible and energy-efficient factories of tomorrow.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds