Bouygues Construction awarded top employers certification for all locations in Europe
Bouygues Construction’s Top Employers certification has been renewed for 2019, with an extension of its scope to Europe (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, etc.). Awarded by an independent organisation, the Top Employers Institute, following a rigorous survey of its Human Resources practices, the label acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
Jean-Manuel Soussan, Executive Vice President of Bouygues Construction with responsibility for human resources and policy on corporate and social responsibility, said:
The renewal of our Top Employers certification and – for the first time this year – its extension to all our European locations, underlines the quality of our Human Resources policies in France and in other countries. Wherever it operates, the Bouygues Construction Group attaches the greatest importance to its employees and to their working environment, which we are permanently improving in line with cultural, social and generational changes.
Each year, the Top Employers Institute carries out a vast international survey to identify the best employers on the basis of a questionnaire analysing more than 600 HR practices: talent management, training, performance, remuneration, culture, etc. The companies that are certified are those that strive to offer their employees an optimal work environment by putting in place innovative HR practices.
Bouygues Construction’s evaluation highlighted three major commitments:
- a greater role for digital technology to standardise the major HR processes and provide more services for employees;
- support for the mobility policy, a key feature in the Group’s corporate culture;
- the importance of well-being at work.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- After one year of work, the connected control centre at the heart of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds