Bouygues E&S launches Orbiter™, the first 360 Online Self Assessment Tool on the Market
Bouygues Energies & Services (Bouygues E&S), a global leader in energy, digital and industrial transformation, is very proud to announce the launch of Orbiter™, the first 360 online self-assessment tool on the market which helps building owners assess their building’s performance to help them see the bigger picture.
Building Management is at the heart of successful business operation and buildings are at the centre of every conversation with bigger questions being asked around building users and building purposes. Over the past two years, the way we occupy and work within our commercial buildings has certainly transformed: more flexibly, collaboratively and digitally with a strong focus on sustainability. By bringing together Purpose, People and Assets, Orbiter™ by Bouygues Energies & Services supports building owners’ strategic aims to help them achieve their net zero ambitions.
Increasingly, building owners are questioning whether their buildings are future-proof and fit for purpose. The interactive Orbiter™ tool comprises a quick and easy 10-question survey, which on completion, will assess the building assets such as the energy profile, building information, sustainability and compliance; the purpose, in terms of utilisation, productivity, value for money, flexibility etc; and the people who use the building, evaluating but not limited to customer satisfaction, user-friendliness, security and wellbeing.
On completion, Orbiter™ will highlight areas where building owners and users can improve the space they occupy, drive productivity and optimise building performance and utilisation. Engagement from our specialist Orbiter™ team will facilitate a discussion on how Bouygues E&S can help identify solutions and through a comprehensive assessment survey can help them see the bigger picture.
To ensure this tool achieved the desired outcome, Bouygues E&S piloted Orbiter™ with a select number of clients and we are pleased to say that our feedback has been excellent, and the appetite is growing: “Bouygues E&S has a wealth of experience in this field and will surely bring a great value in ensuring our buildings are fit for the future. Orbiter™ helped identify aspects of our estate that are already up to standard and highlighted areas of the estate that hadn’t been addressed by other tools/initiatives for optimisation.” Another client spoke of how the process enabled them to think more cohesively about the building: “The Orbiter™ process was really useful, it made us think more about our building as a whole, rather than the individual parts, and how as a business we could improve our workspace, increase productivity and reduce energy costs for the benefit of our visitors, employees and stakeholders."
Orbiter™ can set building owners on the path to improving building efficiency, increasing user productivity and staff retention, optimisation of working environments and achieving net zero targets. Above all, Orbiter™ is suitable for today and adaptable for tomorrow.
David Carr, Chief Executive Officer for Bouygues Energies & Services, said:
"We are proud to be leading the way in the market with the first 360 online self-assessment tool. Now more than ever, businesses must address how their operations and activities are impacting climate change, but also the productivity of their people. Improving building performance plays a significant role in this and Orbiter’s methodology aligns perfectly. At Bouygues E&S, we recognise the importance of creating a working environment where our people can flourish and developing smart buildings to reduce our carbon footprint, support the energy transition and digital transformation – with Orbiter™ we can help you do the same.”
Start your building optimisation journey and find out if your building is fit for the future here: https://orbiter.bouygues-es.co.uk/
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plant
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds