AccorHotels Arena at Paris Bercy becomes a world-class stadium
The renovation of Paris-Bercy sports stadium (POPB) was carried out to make it more spacious and modular.
- to transform this old sports complex into “Bercy Arena 2015”, bringing it into line with other large, multi-purpose stadiums around the world, thus increasing capacity from 17,000 to 20,300 places.
- to make the venue one of the top five arenas worldwide.
The project took an environmentally responsible approach in line with the Municipality of Paris’ climate plan and HQE (High Environmental Quality) standards.
% increase in seating capacity.
Completion of HVAC and fire venting works and restructuring of the chilled water production network to enable -15°C for both ice rinks:
- Adaptation to the site’s complex architecture
- Adaptation to the low environmental impact objectives
- Make use of energy transfers within the site (recycling of heat generated by refrigeration).
- Full purge of the refrigeration system of both ice rinks to replace it with environmentally-friendly chilled water production at -15°C.
- Adaptation to the phasing of the works
Benefits for customers
- Management of a complex, large-scale project with tight deadlines and with a phasing of works that enables events to restart between October and December 2014.
- An environmentally-responsible approach thanks to the installation of highly energy-efficient equipment
- The end result: a sports centre that is more attractive, more comfortable and more environmentally sustainable.
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region