A cutting-edge security system for Stade de France
Upgrade and improvement of CCTV system at Stade de France stadium in Saint Denis, just north of Paris.
images per second
existing cameras reintegrated into the new system
Bouygues Energies & Services is bolstering security at sporting and cultural events at Stade de France with a made-to-measure service that includes:
- The upgrading and modernisation of the CCTV system to anticipate, identify and monitor incidents at all times
- Improved views and surveillance of all spectators thanks to deployment of new, specially-adapted cameras (retractable or long-range)
- Reintegration of around 100 existing cameras into the new CCTV system, strengthening overall security
- Use of a high-performance man-machine interface that can identify individual spectators in the stands enabling security teams to react rapidly
- Workstations dedicated to identification
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- After one year of work, the connected control centre at the heart of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region