360° energy performance
Do you wish to optimise the energy performance of your buildings sustainably? We have developed an offer for you in 3 stages: analysis of your consumption, identification and implementation of optimisations and user support.
An effective response
Together, let's build solutions to:
- Ensure occupants' well-being
- Guarantee buildings' optimal operation
- Control operating costs and energy spending
- Bring installations into regulatory compliance
Thinking up solutions together
Adopt a 360° vision and a 3-phase approach to guarantee your buildings' energy performance:
- Analysing your building and your usage:
- We carry out an energy audit of your building: energy and fluid consumption and a close study of your usage and external factors (weather, etc.) and occupants' comfort and well-being.
We approve a method for improvement together:
- Making optimisations:
- We optimise the existing technical installations
We perform the work that will have the greatest impact on reducing consumption: electricity network / air conditioning / heating / bringing into compliance :
- Supporting you in making savings:
- With your teams we define the themes for raising awareness and training your occupants
- We create personalised dashboards and smart alerts in case of deviation
- We know how to commit to a Performance contract (consumption, occupants' comfort and availability of technical equipment)
Discover our Hypervision analysis and management tools:
Targeted support in the field
As a partner committed over the long-term to reducing your energy spending, Bouygues Energies & Services offers you the quality of a close relationship and the resources of a large group.
Have a single point of contact and multiple expertise for your project:
keen and extensive building expertise
a comprehensive approach to your energy performance and technical installations
the possibility of giving training
an energy engineer dedicated to your project: a single, personalised point of contact who guarantees a tailored relationship
In tandem with the Bouygues Construction Building and Public Works subsidiaries, Bouygues Energies & Services provides Public-Private Partnership offers with Energy Performance Contracts over 20 to 30 years.
Find out here about the renovation project for Challenger, the Bouygues Construction headquarters. Two goals: strengthen site energy performance and improve comfort for occupants. Bouygues Energies & Services has dedicated all its expertise to making Challenger a positive energy building.
BIM (Building Information Modelling) is revolutionising the way in which buildings, infrastructure and technical networks are planned, designed, created and managed. Bouygues Energies & Services uses BIM to add value at each stage of the process.
Illustration of the BIM application in the Accor Hotels Arena renovation project: complex building and very tight deadlines. Find out about this performance from the accounts of three employees, at the heart of this unique project
Quantified commitments guaranteed by contract.
Proposals drafted with complete neutrality towards suppliers and operators.
Obtaining standards and benchmark certifications, measurement and verification plan compliant with IPMVP*.
Figures provided in total transparency, which can be viewed at any time.
Design, build and operate
To guarantee the comfort and energy performance of your buildings, let's study all your project's phases together: requirements analysis, facility management services, infrastructure optimisation and operational performance.
Our latest case studies
- 25 images per second CCTV video for increased security at Stade de FranceBuildings
- Operation of all technical and infrastructure FM for Switzerland’s largest shopping centre.Buildings
- Transformation and renovation of Paris-Bercy sports stadium into a more spacious and modular venue.Buildings
- Construction of a National Control Centre in DjiboutiBuildings
- A 27-MW turnkey thermal power plant in Saint MartinBuildings
- Construction of a waste-to-energy biomass gasification plant in the United KingdomBuildings
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region