Central Sterilisation and Disinfection Facility
The facility extends to 3,800m2 and consists of duplex processing lines comprising dirty goods-in lobbies, decontamination rooms and validated ISO class 8 inspection/packaging rooms. We designed, installed and validated an RO water plant and a clean steam generation / distribution system. The plant room also houses two plant steam boilers and AHU, complete with HEPA grade air filtration. Two packaged air cooled chillers provide cooling for the AHU cooling coil and steriliser plant, which are located externally.
Benefits to the Client
- Fast track
- Design & Build
- Single point of accountability
- Regulatory compliance
Our latest case studies
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and Regions
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.Industry
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustry
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.Cities and Regions
- 25 images per second CCTV video for increased security at Stade de FranceBuildings
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites