Design-and-build of data centre for Interxion
Feasibility studies, works and the commissioning for 11 data rooms and the associated plant rooms.
kWh/m²/year of power in each room
m² of hosting
MW of dual feed power supply
The technical installations were designed to offer optimal reliability and availability to ensure 24/7 operation all year round. Bouygues Energies & Services was responsible for implementing the electrical equipment, air conditioning and BMS.
Bouygues Energies & Services proposed the following services
- Dual 32MW power supply from two redundant high voltage feeds.
- For each rooms module: highquality energy provided by four units with N+1 redundancy.
- 72hour fuel autonomy at full charge
- Freecooling technology 1250-kW chilled water production units.
- Exterior primary and secondary chilled water pipe network in stainless steel
Safety – Security:
- Security (access control, a security/biometric entrance, CCTV, antiintrusion)
- Fire safety (fire detection, VESDA smoke detection, inert gas protection), BMS
Benefits for the customer
- Dual penetration into the building for operator fibre
- Site is close to transport links
- Data centre made secure through use of redundant systems and disassociated networks
Our latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.IndustryWorld
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.IndustryWorld
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustryWorld
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.IndustryWorld
- The aim was to complete over a six-week period, with three months of prior preparation, the relocation of a production site, comprising three presses weighing more than 46 tonnes and all associated equipment, whilst it remained in operation.IndustryWorld
- Design-and-build of Virtus’ first data centre in the UK (Enfield)IndustryWorld
Block "Nos Engagements"
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- Construction of new maintenance centre at Istres naval air station
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Largest waste-to-energy gasification plant in the United Kingdom
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds
- Largest energy-from-waste plant in Northern Ireland