Design-and-build of data centre for Interxion
Feasibility studies, works and the commissioning for 11 data rooms and the associated plant rooms.
kWh/m²/year of power in each room
m² of hosting
MW of dual feed power supply
The technical installations were designed to offer optimal reliability and availability to ensure 24/7 operation all year round. Bouygues Energies & Services was responsible for implementing the electrical equipment, air conditioning and BMS.
Bouygues Energies & Services proposed the following services
- Dual 32MW power supply from two redundant high voltage feeds.
- For each rooms module: highquality energy provided by four units with N+1 redundancy.
- 72hour fuel autonomy at full charge
- Freecooling technology 1250-kW chilled water production units.
- Exterior primary and secondary chilled water pipe network in stainless steel
Safety – Security:
- Security (access control, a security/biometric entrance, CCTV, antiintrusion)
- Fire safety (fire detection, VESDA smoke detection, inert gas protection), BMS
Benefits for the customer
- Dual penetration into the building for operator fibre
- Site is close to transport links
- Data centre made secure through use of redundant systems and disassociated networks
Our latest case studies
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and RegionsFrance
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.IndustryWorld
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.IndustryWorld
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustryWorld
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.IndustryWorld
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.Cities and RegionsWorld
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Services to make the city more attractive and efficient.
- Smart and connected cities are built in stages.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds