Design-and-build of data centre for Interxion
Feasibility studies, works and the commissioning for 11 data rooms and the associated plant rooms.
kWh/m²/year of power in each room
m² of hosting
MW of dual feed power supply
The technical installations were designed to offer optimal reliability and availability to ensure 24/7 operation all year round. Bouygues Energies & Services was responsible for implementing the electrical equipment, air conditioning and BMS.
Bouygues Energies & Services proposed the following services
- Dual 32MW power supply from two redundant high voltage feeds.
- For each rooms module: highquality energy provided by four units with N+1 redundancy.
- 72hour fuel autonomy at full charge
- Freecooling technology 1250-kW chilled water production units.
- Exterior primary and secondary chilled water pipe network in stainless steel
Safety – Security:
- Security (access control, a security/biometric entrance, CCTV, antiintrusion)
- Fire safety (fire detection, VESDA smoke detection, inert gas protection), BMS
Benefits for the customer
- Dual penetration into the building for operator fibre
- Site is close to transport links
- Data centre made secure through use of redundant systems and disassociated networks
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region