Maintaining the Clinical Trial Cold Chain
Fisher Clinical Services Ltd meet the packaging and distribution needs of clinical trials around the world. The services they offer includes packaging, labelling, storage and distribution of the supplies needed for clinical research across the globe.
degrees c temperature control
To accommodate their storage, packaging and distribution of trial drugs, they required a cold chain warehouse, as well as ambient storage and primary and secondary cleanroom packaging areas. They required that the warehouse be controlled to 5 oC and the cleanroom must adhere to ISO 14644 Grade 7 and 8.
In addition, Fisher Clinical Services Ltd required hard facilities management; HVAC, mechanical services, process piping, water systems and electrical installations.
Benefits to the Client
Energy and cost savings
Using Smart meters and implementing designs in the most cost-effective way has made savings of up to £200k per annum.
Compliance with clean room and other quality standards for general areas.
Using KPIs and holding regular meetings means that Bouygues E & S have achieved 100% in critical areas and 100% in non-critical areas for compliance with clean room and other quality standards for general areas.
Working closely with the client and their other suppliers after a shutdown means the area can be returned to production as soon as possible, so downtime is kept to a minimum.
In-house expertise provides service back-up
Bouygues Energies and Services in-house process engineers can provide back up when dealing with specialist equipment suppliers, to ensure the client’s interface needs are fully delivered at the outset.
Our latest case studies
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and Regions
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.Industry
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustry
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.Cities and Regions
- 25 images per second CCTV video for increased security at Stade de FranceBuildings
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites