Telecity: the green data centre
In 2010, Bouygues Energies & Services handed over the most advanced green data centre in Europe, in terms of environmental standards, performance and service quality, to Telecity group.
tonnes reduction in CO2 emissions
m² of plant rooms
m³ of high-capacity underground basins
One of the project’s biggest challenges was to build Telecity group’s third French data centre within a very short time-frame.
Bouygues Energies & Services installed all the power and communications voltage along with the air conditioning system of the Aubervilliers data centre, while meeting the most stringent requirements to ensure the availability, redundancy, safety, continuity and service quality of the facility.
For this contract, Bouygues Energies & Services placed energy efficiency and respect for the environment at the heart of the project:
- A 50% reduction in electricity consumption
- A reduction in heating from sunlight via the use of a white roof
- Air conditioning without chemical additives
- Almost zero use of mains water thanks to cutting edge hygrometric control
- Limitation of run-off water
- Limitation of noise and light pollution
- Priority given to eco-construction techniques through the use of carefully-selected materials
Our latest case studies
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and Regions
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.Industry
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.Cities and Regions
- 25 images per second CCTV video for increased security at Stade de FranceBuildings
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites