Telecity: the green data centre
In 2010, Bouygues Energies & Services handed over the most advanced green data centre in Europe, in terms of environmental standards, performance and service quality, to Telecity group.
tonnes reduction in CO2 emissions
m² of plant rooms
m³ of high-capacity underground basins
One of the project’s biggest challenges was to build Telecity group’s third French data centre within a very short time-frame.
Bouygues Energies & Services installed all the power and communications voltage along with the air conditioning system of the Aubervilliers data centre, while meeting the most stringent requirements to ensure the availability, redundancy, safety, continuity and service quality of the facility.
For this contract, Bouygues Energies & Services placed energy efficiency and respect for the environment at the heart of the project:
- A 50% reduction in electricity consumption
- A reduction in heating from sunlight via the use of a white roof
- Air conditioning without chemical additives
- Almost zero use of mains water thanks to cutting edge hygrometric control
- Limitation of run-off water
- Limitation of noise and light pollution
- Priority given to eco-construction techniques through the use of carefully-selected materials
Our latest case studies
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and RegionsFrance
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.IndustryWorld
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.IndustryWorld
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustryWorld
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.IndustryWorld
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.Cities and RegionsWorld
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Services to make the city more attractive and efficient.
- Smart and connected cities are built in stages.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds