Fibre and radio deployment and maintenance
Serving your needs
Installing, commissioning and maintaining telecoms equipment doesn’t just require competent, locally-based technicians, it also requires seamless logistical and organisational planning to ensure your projects are successfully completed. Axione’s teams and expertise in telecommunications infrastructure are available to you throughout the country to help you carry out your projects.
Rely on our turnkey service to:
- optimise your costs by pooling maintenance jobs
- reduce response times across all your sites
- extend your business to new regions
- benefit from a national pilot scheme for your project
- minimise the impact and occurrence of incidents
- guarantee network performance and availability for your clients
- future-proof your infrastructure and facilities
- improve your competitiveness
- offer new experiences and services
Solutions designed with you in mind
Axione provides end-to-end support, with centralised management, to help you carry out your fibre-optic or radio deployment, installation or maintenance projects.
Our comprehensive service covers:
- Engineering, duct and fibre-optic cable laying (pulling, blowing, splicing)
- Site identification, negotiation and development (clean rooms, towers, shelters, etc.)
- Equipment configuration, installation, activation, testing and validation
- Information from clients or sites prior to works
- Project management, advice and design
- Obtaining administrative approvals
- Negotiation with lessors
- Preventive, corrective and ongoing maintenance
We operate nationwide:
- 26 branches
- 500 technicians
- 200 Bouygues Energies & Services units providing logistical support
We work with major telecoms equipment manufacturers
We interface with your Information Systems to optimise deployment efficiency
Supporting you in the field
Axione applies its expertise and organisational skills to optimise worksites and maintenance jobs, fostering the long-term viability and scalability of deployed infrastructure through:
its experience in a wide range of technologies, which enables it to install all types of systems: fibre, Ethernet, IP, WDM, 3G/4G, TETRA, PMR, national shared transmission infrastructure, xDSL, microwave links, IoT, etc.
its ability to adapt and operate:
- across all types of sites even in complex environments: clients’ sites, backbones, data centres, towers, railways, airports, power plants, etc.
- across all types of issues: civil works, air conditioning, energy, etc.
- by incorporating your specific requirements related to your premises and their environment (night work, aesthetic considerations, etc.)
Secure encryption-based communications; staff, worksite, system and location security; building and area access control.
Digital infrastructure that can be tailored to your needs and developments: coverage extension, incorporation of new services, terminal and accessory replacement.
End-to-end project support and contractually guaranteed high availability for your network.
- Long-term viability
Architecture that fits your current and future digital behaviours; proven and reliable systems; existing equipment and emerging technologies taken into consideration.
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services have always had a huge importance on reducing their carbon footprint, to ensure a sustainable future.We have always had a huge importance on reducing their carbon footprintSustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region