Wholesale services for telecommunications companies
Serving your needs
With the growth of digital technology comes the need for ever greater bandwidth and access reliability. Your clients want the best service at the best price. By opting for neutral networks, you can develop efficient and reliable solutions for them through Bouygues Energies & Services subsidiary Axione.
We develop efficient, adaptable networks that allow you to:
- Deliver a full range of services to homes, businesses and local authorities
- Provide your clients and users with a high level of quality
- Achieve effective regional coverage
- Increase your market share
Solutions designed with you in mind
We offer a suite of uniform services with standardised rates across our Public Initiative Networks:
- technical choices that promote the opening up of networks to facilitate integration
- quick response times from our operational teams, available 24/7
- personalised support for your sales people through our local teams
- commitment to each public initiative network over the long term
Together we can make it easier for telecom operators to cooperate with local and regional authorities in order to provide a better service to users.
Supporting you in the field
Bouygues Energies & Services subsidiary Axione works to provide you with its expertise and dedicated service through a range of innovative tools:
- A test lab to validate our solutions and services
- A national monitoring/operation centre
- Information systems and standardised processes
- Multi-technology expertise: WDM, MPLS, IP, Ethernet, 3G/4G, TETRA, IoT, etc.
- An ecosystem of partners capable of addressing all use cases
Secure encryption-based communications; staff, worksite, system and location security; building and area access control.
Digital infrastructure that can be tailored to your needs and developments: coverage extension, incorporation of new services, terminal and accessory replacement.
End-to-end project support and contractually guaranteed high availability for your network.
- Long-term viability
Architecture that fits your current and future digital behaviours; proven and reliable systems; existing equipment and emerging technologies taken into consideration.
IT & DIGITAL
Connectivity, digitalisation and telecommunication in buildings
Let's apply innovative, customised solutions to provide occupants with a connected and collaborative, modular and secure working environment.
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region