Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Highways England to widen over 40 miles of the busiest motorway in Europe - the M25. A challenging and high pressure project, Bouygues Energies & Services rose to the challenge.
- Installed over 2,700 lighting columns, 1,100 cabinets, 250 emergency telephones, steps and retaining walls. We dug 250,000m of trenching, lay over 300,000 metres of cabling and 1,800 chambers
- Fitted out over 190 gantries
- Supplied and commissioned Loop sites, MIDAS outstations and transponders
- Installed new street lighting and associated infrastructure including lighting columns and connection works
- Installed a new communication network and ancillary works
Bouygues Energies & Services provided a one stop solution
offering innovation and efficiency
Bouygues Energies & Services procured materials in bulk
this significantly increased the client's value for money
Works were completed 2 months ahead of schedule
We utilised a combined lighting and communications trench
this was due to narrow verge construction
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- After one year of work, the connected control centre at the heart of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region