Spotlight on Paris
Combining innovation and respect for architectural heritage to make Paris more energy-efficient and sustainable
% of electricity is used to light Paris’s ring road
street lights replaced over three years
The consortium led by Bouygues Energies & Services, with members Aximum (Colas’ road safety and signalling subsidiary), Satelec, and Vinci Energies, won the energy-performance contract for the street lighting and traffic-light systems of Paris.
The core objective underpinning the contract is to meet the commitments of the Paris Climate Plan, which seeks to reduce energy consumption.
The solutions provided include:
- Renovation of existing lighting infrastructure;
- Replacement of energy-intensive equipment with more efficient lighting;
- The introduction of management and operating solutions for 180,000 street lighting points and 140,000 traffic lights
In addition to the energy efficiency aspect, the contract includes a significant sustainable development component: carbon audits, the roll-out of ecological work platforms and electric vehicles, waste management, etc. Moreover, the consortium is committed to implementing a robust policy of occupational integration.
Our latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.Cities and Regions
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.Cities and Regions
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and Regions
- Citybox® is now installed in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, and is helping the city meet its sustainable development objectivesCities and Regions
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Loxam sign a strategic partnership to speed up to the hydrogen sectorOne of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region