Thailand sets its sights on solar energy
solar farms built
MW of power generated per year
km of cable pulled
We provided the client with a tailor-made service.
The works, which were technically and physically challenging, involved:
- driving 8,405 concrete piles
- installing 1,319 mounts to accommodate 201,720 solar panels
- unwinding 162km of cables
- mobilising 500 employees to work on the project simultaneously and deliver on time
These are the first farms to be built by the Bouygues group using thin film solar cell technology, which is particularly well suited to hot climates.
Our latest case studies
- Thailand increases its energy capacity by building a solar farm with an output of 12,000 MWhEnergyA legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and RegionsBouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.IndustryBouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.
Commitment - Energy Performance
Quantified commitments guaranteed by contract.
Proposals drafted with complete neutrality towards suppliers and operators.
Obtaining standards and benchmark certifications, measurement and verification plan compliant with IPMVP*.
Figures provided in total transparency, which can be viewed at any time.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites