Solar energy: a must in Thailand
We have delivered its fourth solar power plant in Amata, Thailand, which will generate 12,000 MWh of power per year. The project is in line with the Thai government's commitment to increasing the share of solar energy produced in the country. The aim is to generate 6 GW of solar energy by 2036.
solar panels installed
MWh of energy generated
GW of solar energy to be produced by 2036
Thailand is actively developing its photovoltaic facilities. This new project will help the sunshine-rich country take a further step towards achieving the goal set by its government. Located in Ratchaburi province near Bangkok, the Amata solar power plant supplements Tak and Sukhothai solar parks, projects for which Bouygues Energies & Services also used its expertise.
As part of the implementation of the Amata solar farm, Bouygues Energies & Services:
- Performed the engineering, equipment procurement and construction
- Guaranteed the plant's performance for the initial years of operation
- Will operate and maintain the plant for 5 years, supporting its client PrimeRoad Group via its network of local partners
We installed 25,000 solar panels covering 14 hectares. We already have a solid track record in the construction and operation of photovoltaic power plants in Thailand, Japan and the Philippines, where in 2016 we delivered Southeast Asia’s largest solar farm with a production capacity of 132.3 MW.
Our latest case studies
- Construction of four solar farms to the north of Bangkok, Thailand.EnergyA legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and RegionsBouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.IndustryBouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.
Commitment - Energy Performance
Quantified commitments guaranteed by contract.
Proposals drafted with complete neutrality towards suppliers and operators.
Obtaining standards and benchmark certifications, measurement and verification plan compliant with IPMVP*.
Figures provided in total transparency, which can be viewed at any time.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites