Turnkey charging station services
The urban landscape is home to more and more electric vehicles: how do you facilitate users' transport?
Together, we encourage cleaner urban journeys by rolling out a network of totally adaptable charging stations that are accessible and efficient.
An effective response
With the Alizé offering, we support you with a customised project to:
- Rapidly roll out a network of vehicle charging stations that are accessible to all
- Offer services to users that are innovative, accessible and easy to use
- Control your operating budgets and guarantee energy performance
Thinking up solutions together
With the Alizé application, geolocate a charging station and let yourself be guided by the in-built GPS, drive straight to the station and check your vehicle's charging level... with total ease!
A customised offering for the installation of charging stations:
- Rapid, turnkey roll-out on the roadside or in buildings
- A service compatible with all the charging stations on the market which adapts to several types of station depending on the charging speed
- Continuous energy optimisation
Controlled operation for your peace of mind:
- Our Operation Centre supervises your network
- Our hotline answers your users' queries
- Our local branches repair your charging stations
- A client manager is responsible for service reporting and transparency
Innovative services for your users:
- A website and dedicated application (Alizé brand or white label)
- Multiple payment solutions: application, badge, subscription or pay per use
- A charging station booking and guidance service
- Simple, user-friendly interfaces
- A hotline open 24/7
Targeted support in the field
Bouygues Energies & Services dedicates is extensive expertise to serving your engineering, installation, supervision and maintenance projects.
With a close single point of contact to support you, you save time and optimise your investment and your operating costs.
With more than 200 locations in France, our teams are in close geographical proximity throughout your contract
Real-time supervision with access to all the operating data via a client portal
A free choice of charging station suppliers
Z.E. READY (CN: ZER-13-12007-BOU), Qualifelec
Discover our customised solutions to link public lighting and energy performance:
- Diagnosis of your infrastructure
- Lighting plan adapted to your town or city
- Reduced energy consumption
Our latest case studies
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.
- A 30% reduction in power consumption by 2020
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region