A connected town or city for connected inhabitants
Communicating is essential for regions' appeal and social connection. Wireless internet access, digital services and continuous information help create a strong link between the town, the inhabitants and tourists. Together, let's develop a connected and dynamic town or city where life is easy.
An effective response
To facilitate access to information for your users, we help you:
- Offer a Wi-Fi connection everywhere, at all times, for everyone
- Provide the right information at the right time
- Increase the performance of the emergency services
- Liven up events and festivities
Thinking up solutions together
Roll out connectivity solutions for your town or city, rapidly:
- High Speed Internet in your public places: installation of Wi-Fi equipment with a personalised portal for user registration
- Connected information terminals, digital panels and advertising screens
- Permanent or temporary sound equipment
In addition to standard telecoms solutions, take advantage of Citybox®:
- Rolling out your services without civil engineering, directly on the public lighting network
- Remote control in real time of your equipment's power supply, point by point or in groups
- A map view of equipment for supervision and maintenance
Targeted support in the field
With Bouygues Energies & Services, enjoy close support, with a single point of contact for all the stages of your project:
Renewed infrastructure with optimised maintenance.
24/7 services supervision with recovery time guarantee.
Real-time supervision with access to all the operating data via a client portal.
- Local life
The involvement of local partners to perform work, in an approach that promotes social integration
Make town and city life easier
When the lighting network becomes digital, a whole range of innovative services becomes accessible to improve users' daily lives.
Access our multi-services offer, without additional civil engineering costs.
Our latest case studies
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.
- A 30% reduction in power consumption by 2020
- Citybox® is now installed in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, and is helping the city meet its sustainable development objectivesCities and Regions
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region