The town or city serving inhabitants
Because tomorrow's towns and cities are being built today, let's develop a town or city where all the equipment is connected through a high-speed network and let's roll out services that are useful to everyone: customised public lighting, smart parking, CCTV, electric transport and a whole series of new citizen services. Let's develop a Smart City that brings more well-being and services while supporting the energy transition and innovation.
An effective response
Let's build a connected region together :
- Let's develop our public assetsand equipment and optimise their management
- Let's improve the efficiency and coordination of town and city services
- Let's reduce energy consumption, in particular lighting and public buildings
- Let's develop new services: information, transport, Wi-Fi, CCTV, electric transport, lighting and smart parking.
- Let's stimulate the region's development with open data for start-ups and SMEs
Thinking up solutions together
Do you wish to provide new services to inhabitants, improve the efficiency of city services and contribute to the economic development of the region? Together, let's roll out an intelligent and connected city, a smart city designed for and with its inhabitants.
At the core of this system, let's develop an Urban Hypervisor, connected to all the city's equipment. It enables us to be completely familiar with the equipment, optimise its management and improve coordination between the services. The result: greater efficiency to improve inhabitants' quality of life!
See our video about the Urban Hypervisor and set yourself in the scene: you have the city's equipments and services under control at your fingertips!
An accident takes place, information is fed back instantly, in a few clicks you access the CCTV cameras, you alter the traffic light intersections, you coordinate the arrival of the emergency services and you inform the population...
For towns, cities and their inhabitants, the daily benefits are :
A more connected and therefore more clever town or city:
- A high-speed and radio network to connect all the equipment
- An urban hypervisor to manage and supervise the equipment and services in real time 24/7
- Intelligence for security and safety: CCTV with image analysis, detection of abnormal events, retractable terminals, fire detection, signage, traffic surveillance and controlled access in the town centre
- Citybox transforms the electrical network into a high speed network supporting new services: Wi-Fi in the city, roaming cameras, sound systems, information in real time
For a more economical therefore more sustainable city:
- remotely managed 100% LED public lighting and remote management at the light point with CityBox, which adapts in real time to the presence of pedestrians and vehicles
- Public buildings and equipment that are managed better with optimised repairs and maintenance operations
- Management and optimisation of energy consumption with an Energy Performance Contract
A 'smarter' city where living is easier:
- Improved transport where traffic light intersections give priority to buses and parking becomes smart by guiding users to free parking spaces.
- Supervised electric transport services that are easy to use with the application and Alizé charging stations.
- Real-time communication between the city and its inhabitants with citizen applications. Inhabitants now make their cities work!
For SMEs and start-ups: economic development opportunities:
- An Open Data platform which collects and publishes all of a region's data
- A truly innovative ecosystem which re-uses, compares and enhances data
- An open innovation programme where start-ups, major groups, schools & universities work together to create new services
- An Open Lab located at the heart of the cities as a life size place for experimentation
- Economic development in the regionand job creation with data as a raw material: data is the new oil!
Getting to know and understand the city and its region better with GetYourSpace:
- A complete audit of your city in 24 hours
- A web interface and a graphic representation for supporting decisions
- A precise diagnosis to identify performance improvements in terms of public lighting, sound nuisance, etc.
With GetYourSpace, Bouygues Energies&Services has developed an embedded solution which identifies, collects and analyses the environment's data and converts it into map format. We measure the quality of public lighting, the pollution level and the intensity and type of sounds road by road, metre by metre... It takes just a few days to map a whole city. GetYourSpace also identifies and collects a precise image of the urban equipment (streetlight network for example). The data and the images collected are analysed by powerful models and converted into map format, accessible via a web interface. It is then possible to develop specific recommendations to optimise the infrastructure and improve the quality of services offered to inhabitants. GetYourSpace combines transport, big data, modelling and mapping to develop regions.
See the connected city model by visiting our connected city showroom
Targeted support in the field
Take advantage of close support, with a single point of contact. Our experts are dedicated to developing customised solutions that are able to provide a scalable response to your local authority's expectations. With a sustainable commitment culture, Bouygues Energies & Services undertakes long-term contracts (PPP, CRAEM) by your side, as well as energy performance or Public Service Delegation contracts. These contractual methods are a guarantee to make your infrastructure more reliable, more efficient and more economical, in keeping with your budgetary constraints. We involve our partners: major groups, start-ups and SMEs to form the 'consortium' of experts able to meet your region's expectations.
Renewed infrastructure with optimised maintenance.
A budget with no surprises and energy performance commitments.
24/7 services supervision with recovery time guarantee.
- Local life
The involvement of local partners to perform work, in an approach that promotes social integration.
A comprehensive offering for flexible and innovative security
Improve the living environment and reduce inhabitants' feeling of lack of safety, with video surveillance infrastructure attached to the lighting network. Discover our innovative and scalable comprehensive security offering
Our latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.Cities and Regions
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.Cities and Regions
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.
- A 30% reduction in power consumption by 2020
- Citybox® is now installed in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, and is helping the city meet its sustainable development objectivesCities and Regions
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region