More than light !
Public lighting accounts for 40% to 50% of electricity spending in towns and cities. What if we reduced the bill?
Bouygues Energies & Services meets your economic and environmental challenges, by bringing greater safety and well-being to your inhabitants.
An effective response
With an innovative urban lighting network, you guarantee the energy performance of your infrastructure and facilitate the roll-out of new services that:
- Develop the town or city's appeal and reduce spending
- Provide quality of life and safety to citizens
- Control the smooth operation of public services in real time
Thinking up solutions together
Choose smart street lighting with our customised services:
- Performing a light diagnosis with an analysis of the existing infrastructure
- Defining a light plan adapted to each space: town centre, pedestrian area, residential neighbourhood, heritage to enhance, festive lighting
- Modernisation of the urban lighting network
- Remote operation in real time with a single, industrial, standardised and patented tool: CityBox improves the energy performance of your lighting network
- Roll-out of your remote management installation
- A tailored Performance Contract drawn up with performance obligations
Focus on our innovative solutions :
CITYBOX®: a comprehensive remote management solution to operate and supervise the town or city's lights:
Find out what CityBox is here
Targeted support in the field
With more than 200 locations in France, you are guaranteed a close contact to manage your project. Our local experts support you with:
- A detailed study for innovative and exclusive solutions
- Carrying out work using local expertise
- Open and standard protocols with scalable operation
Bouygues Energies & Services commits to Public-private partnership type contracts by your side for:
- A budget without surprises spread over a determined period
- Renewal of the public lighting equipment from the first years of the contract
- Commitments to reducing energy consumption
- Optimised operation and maintenance of the assets throughout the contract
24/7 services supervision with recovery time guarantee
Real-time supervision with access to all the operating data via a client portal
A budget with no surprises and energy performance commitments
Reduced noise nuisance and preservation of biodiversity
Make town and city life easier
When the lighting network becomes digital, a whole range of innovative services becomes accessible to improve users' daily lives.
Access our multi-services offer, without additional civil engineering costs.
Our latest case studies
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.
- A 30% reduction in power consumption by 2020
- Citybox® is now installed in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, and is helping the city meet its sustainable development objectivesCities and Regions
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region